Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chocolate-Dipped Mangosteen

We were driving to New Hampshire talking about my star product, Freeze dried Mangosteen.

Chocolate covered Mangosteen ! My husband said, sweetheart why don't you try that?

I'll bet dipping them in chocolate will enhance the taste ! Besides dark chocolate is high in antioxidants as well!

Good Idea, I copyright protected it! Who knows what lies ahead.....

This is how the very first chocolated dipped Mangosteen in the world came into existance. My very own idea! I have to see how to protect it internationally as well!

I went to Laughing Moon Chocolates in Stowe, VT and spoke with the owner, who was kind enough to try this idea with her very own chocolate !
It sure tasted good, her chocolates are delicious. http://www.laughingmoonchocolates.com/
The plate below has her chocolate with my freeze dried mangosteen. They were scrumptious!

Mouth watering chocolate with the crunchy sweet and sour freeze dried mangosteen, my goodness, I feel like the world should taste it!

Now you can buy my Freeze Dried Mangosteen packages and place orders for chocolate dipped Mangosteen on my website as well !http://www.devanaturals.com/
Just drop me a line, I look forward to hearing from you all.


No comments: