Monday, November 30, 2009

Cranberry Chutney

Introduce another Chutney?



Should I, should I not?? OK fine..... CRANBERRY CHUTNEY ! Why Cranberry? Beeee cause...Cranberries are good for you , good for the kidneys.

We have a Cranberry Orchard/Farm right here in Vermont, not far from home..where is home? South Burlington, VT afcausss!
Such an excellent berry, so simple and look at the color! Notice the high gloss and some of the dark berries still showing in there.

All I did was add some Vermont Organic Maple Syrup to Fresh Cranberries with some of my spices.... VOILA!

No need for Pectin or any other additives! What an excellent condiment!

So I served it to our friends and family over Thanksgiving, they loved it, OMG !!

Now, I eat it every morning with cream cheese for Breakfast!




HOW CAN SOMETHING HEALTHY BE SO DELICIOUS!! JUST TRY DEVA NATURALS, PRODUCTS AND YOU'LL FIND OUT !!

Soon, I will package it, label it and start sharing it with the world !

No comments: