- 1 cup rice noodle sticks
- 3 oz chicken breast.
- 1/4 cup shallots chopped lengthwise
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers chopped lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons veg oil
- 2 cloves garlic (fresh)
- 1 green chilli (fresh)
- 1/4 cup thai basil leaves (fresh)
- pinch of sugar
- 1//8 tsp fish sauce
- lime juice to taste
- Soak rice noodles in a pot of hot water till "el dante".
- Chop garlic and green chilli and set aside.
- Slice shallots and bell peppers and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add garlic and chicken and green chilli cook till done.
- Stir fry into it the bell peppers and shallots to a gentle crunch.
- Now add basil, sugar and fish sauce.
- Lastly, drain the rice noodles/Quiteo sen and genly mix into the chicken stirfry.
OH! DON'T FORGET TO SQUEEZE SOME LIME JUICE INTO THE PHAT!
Enjoy your Quiteo phat Bai Kraphao, nice and hot!